I will install and configure redis cache for wordpress
I will install and configure Redis on your VPS or dedicated server running any Linux platform (cPanel, Plesk, Vesta, LAMP, LEMP).
Benefits of using Redis cache:
- Every time a page loads content, it sends one or more database queries. If you use object caching, that data is stored in the cache and it is ready to be displayed on the page almost instantly.
- Your database can be queried less often and retrieving content from Redis cache is a lot faster than sending queries to the database.
- This results is page loading times that are a lot faster. Your server’s resources are also used more efficiently. This is an especially crucial factor if you’re looking to scale your WordPress website.
- Redis installation on your server.
- Activation of Redis cache for WordPress sites. Requires a plug-in. This is an add-on service.
Requirements for this gig:
- Root access to your Linux server.
- Only WordPress sites running on PHP 7 or higher can be enhanced with Redis cache.